Brand: Drum Workshop, Inc.
- DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand..
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- The Turbo (TD3) concentric drive system maintains a direct relationship between the sprocket and the footboard to provide a solid, powerful, consistent feel and response.
Publisher: DW - NIS Code
Release Date: 11-09-2013
Details: The 5520 integrates a bell stand designed specifically for Latin players, these specialty hi-hats are designed to mount cowbells and jam blocks to play complex percussion patters on drum set.
Package Dimensions: 33.8 x 15.4 x 10.9 inches