Piano Pedal Extender by Griffin
Every knowledgeable piano teacher knows the importance of proper hand and arm placement, which can be difficult for smaller piano students and can lead to injury if not corrected! Teachers usually solve this problem by have the student sit on books or raising the piano bench to achieve the correct angle in the piano player’s arms. Unfortunately, this solution instigates a new dilemma as now the piano player cannot reach the piano pedals! The problem snowballs because most people will disregard proper foot placement of keeping one’s heels placed on the ground. Instead, the pianist tends to compensate by stretching his or her leg, trying to reach the pedal with his or her toes. Not only is this uncomfortable, but can be dangerous for the pianist.
Don’t hold your budding pianist’s talent back! Use this Piano Pedal Extender to allow the compositions to be played as they were intended by using the una corda (soft) pedal and the sustaining pedal while simultaneously encouraging proper posture and hand, arm, and foot placement.
We encourage you to compare this piano foot pedal extender to others online. The Griffin foot pedal extender for pianos is sturdy and durable. If you shop around, you will realize we offer the lowest price for quality adjustable piano foot pedals. Try finding another piano foot pedal stool able to work this hard for you at such a cheap price; it cannot be done! We offer the lowest price for adjustable piano foot pedals. Buy today with peace of mind knowing you are getting the lowest price possible for this high quality piano pedal extension. This piano pedal extender by Griffin can be fitted to all types of pianos (vertical, grand, spinet, studio to full Size/professional and brands like Baldwin, Kawai, Kimball, Steinway & Sons, Wurlitzer, Yamaha, etc.) This Pedal extender fits most all pianos. Ultimately it is the customer's responsibility to make sure their piano is a standard piano and is compatible with this pedal extender.
Piano Pedal Extender Features
- HELP YOUR STUDENTS START USING THE PEDALS CORRECTLY: Every good piano teacher knows that correct posture is critical for all pianists, especially for younger students learning to play. In fact, if your student is unable to reach the pedals, then all your work on hand positioning can be seriously compromised. With this deluxe, dual piano pedal extender you can now help young learners reach the pedals with ease, without affecting their overall posture.
- ADJUST TO YOUR STUDENTS’ HEIGHT: Ideal for a variety of students of different ages, this pedal extender allows you to adjust the height from 7" to 10.25" according to your student’s needs. Complete with una corda and sustaining pedal, as well as a solid, comfortable foot resting and rubber feet for stability, this is a must-have for daily practice and performances. Finally, you can now help young learners begin using the pedal early on, which can greatly benefit their later musical development.
- PERFORM WITH COMFORT ON ANY PIANO: No more worrying about performing on a new piano every time! Its lightweight and compact design allows you to carry this pedal extender everywhere. Compatible with all types of pianos (grand, upright, console, spinet, Steinway, Kawai, Yamaha, Wurlitzer, Baldwin, Kimball and more), this foot pedal extender is perfect for young pianists who need to perform on unfamiliar pianos or teachers and private tutors on the go.
- SET UP AND REMOVE IN SECONDS: Thoughtfully designed to allow teachers to effortlessly set the pedal extender up without requiring the use of tools, all you need to do is simply slide the pedal extender under your piano pedals and secure in place. Finished playing? Simply pull the pedal extender away. It’s that easy! Specifications: Gross weight: 14 pounds. Distance between pedals: 9". Width: 17.5". Depth: 14" Total height when fully raised: 11.25"
- GET IT RISK-FREE: We are confident that this deluxe dual piano pedal extender will meet and even exceed your expectations. However, if for any reason you are not fully satisfied, we would be happy to issue a refund. With nothing to lose, order yours today, risk-free!
Piano Pedal Extender Specifications
- Gross weight: 14 pounds
- Distance between pedals: 9 inches
- Pedal height (measured from ground): adjustable from 7 inches to 10.25 inches
- Width: 17.5 inches
- Depth: 14 inches
- Total product height when fully raised: 11.25 inches
Griffin strives for ultimate customer satisfaction and aims to provide high quality products at affordable prices. Griffin piano foot pedal extenders are built to be strong, long-lasting, versatile and durable. These Griffin piano pedal foot stools are ideal for piano students, teachers, and professionals alike!
Video Product Demonstration
Click Here for Owners Manual
Griffin Piano Pedal Extender Foot Extension Product Review and Demonstration Model APPD04 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Ace Division Inc Authorized seller of Griffin Pro-Audio Gear - YouTube
Video will open in a new window